Full Stack JS Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Looking for a Remote Full Stack JS Developer to join a growing software development agency specializing in mobile applications for the USA market with HQ in Boston.
⚡️ Required Skills:
- React, Redux, Angular.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js development.
- Experience in micro-services.
- Experience with various DBs - Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- RESTful API design and implementation.
- Experience with performance analysis and improvement.
- Familiarity with OAuth and single sign-on (SAML).
- Experience with GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Intermediate English.
☘️ Project Description:
- Remote work for long-term project for US-based company.
- You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in Ukraine and USA.
✏️ Here are more details:
- The probation period is 3 months.
- Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually we have flexible working hours.
- 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Interesting long-term projects.
- Creative, reliable and clever team that you can learn a lot from.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- Mentorship program.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.