We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior PHP Developer to come and join our team of professionals.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
- The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use Customer’s products.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with PHP
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with SOLR (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Docker, React.js
- Knowledge of best programming practices
- Keen attention to detail
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Analyze the existing system
- Research architecture of the existing system
- Discover system weaknesses and provide advice on new or improved technical solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Communicate with the customer
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You'll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You'll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we'd love to have you there, too!