What You'll Do:
- Estimate and prioritize testing activities;
- Translate Test cases to automated test with test data;
- Develop unit tests (using an approach that is maintainable, is not brittle, and can be supportive of code re-use);
- Debug failures in the automation suite;
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 3+ years experience as an SDET (Software Developer Engineer in Test).
- 3+ years experience with C#.
- 3+ years experience with automation test from each level of the test pyramid (unit, integration, UI automation).
- 2+ years experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, WebdriverIO, NightwatchJS, Protractor, TestCafe.
- 2+ years experience working in an agile environment.
- 2+ years experience with automated testing of APIs.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with Angular, React, NodeJS, Docker, Mocha, Chai, or serverless architecture;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience working in AWS workstation;
- Experience with performance and load testing;
- Experience using Bug tracking systems like Jira.
- A friendly team of first-class professionals you’ll find easy to work and communicate with;
- Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
- Modern technology stack on all projects;
- Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
- Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as financial cover of online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Salary corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open for payment negotiation;
- A cozy office in the historic center of the city. Fruits, coffee, tea, biscuits, cereal, bicycle and car parking spaces, lounge areas with cozy armchairs, bean-bags and sofas, PS4, guitars, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment;
- Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
- English language courses at the office.