Местоположение и тип занятости
We are seeking a proactive, diligent, and collaborative Backend Engineer to join our team. We look for self-motivated individuals who are versatile and passionate about learning, with an ability to thrive in an exciting startup environment.
The primary focus of the role is to design and implement low-latency, high-availability Python applications, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front end technologies and DevOps is necessary as well. The ideal candidate will also identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality wherever possible.
How you’ll contribute
- Write clean, high-quality code and tests to build high performance software applications
- Work with Data Engineering team to roll out new data analysis capabilities for data-driven healthcare applications
- Contribute to technical discussions to gather requirements and develop product features or solutions while following standard methodologies
- Research and document proposed solutions
- Collaborate with management and other teams across the organization
- Work with Product and Design counterparts to bring features from conception to launch
- Participate in microservices API design and development
- Help triage bugs, track software defects, and ensure their timely resolution
- Define and steward technical standards and quality with fellow Engineers
- Lead team of developers and conduct peer code reviews
What we’re looking for
- Over four years of experience in back-end or database development, architecture and database design with strong computer science fundamentals,
- Strong understanding and experience using Python, Flask/Django/FastAPI, SQL (strong familiarity with at least one popular dialect, eg MySQL or PostgreSQL), MongoDB, and other related frameworks and technologies
- Experience with data-intensive development with exposure to handling structured & unstructured data
- Working knowledge of Docker, CI/CD pipelines and deployment
- Understand the user, their behaviour, expectations and contribute to make their experience better with each release
- Experience building RESTful interfaces that support scalable microservice architecture
Bonus points if you have
- Built cloud-based machine learning pipelines
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark, GraphQL
- Workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers
- Experience with Asynchronous frameworks
Droice harnesses the power of AI to unlock insights from massive amounts of real-world clinical data, empowering physicians to provide better patient care. Our proprietary Natural Language Understanding (NLU) engine analyzes and transforms clinical data from some of the world’s largest hospital systems, insurance and life science companies, and government bodies around the world, covering over 60 million people. Droice tools empower healthcare providers to personalized healthcare and make it more accessible to anyone, anywhere.
Curious to know more?
Visit us at droicelabs.com!
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with a global team of doctors, data scientists, engineers, researchers, and security experts
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Social package: paid vacation and sick days, public holidays, fitness reimbursement, etc.
- Remote work