Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Senior Go Developer
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
What you’ll do
- You will become a part of our multinational Billing Core Development Team. The team has 20+ years of experience of delivering leading billing solutions all over the world for top telecom companies in top countries;
- You will write code in Go for one of the new or existing Billing Core micro-services, ensuring that the code is of high quality;
- You will deal with microservices or applications using them;
- You will be demanded to maintain best practices for code coverage as well as CI/CD practices;
- You are expected to follow the industry and to bring ideas and technologies in-house;
- You will be also accountable for meeting non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, fault-tolerance, manageability, supportability, and security for every solution we provide.
What we are looking for:
- High Technical Degree;
- 5+ years in development, 2+ years hands-on in Go. Deep knowledge of Go runtime model – we will talk a lot about that during the interview;
- Passion for writing great code;
- Deep belief that the high quality of code can be ensured only when it is a part of the CI/CD process and covered by unit tests. Demonstrable knowledge of and experience in setting up and maintaining these practices;
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience in building sustainable growing systems by taking proper technical and architectural measures. Ability to speak about and explain the essence of these measures clearly and thoroughly;
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills.
What will be a plus?
- Contribution to open source communities will be a great plus;
- Demonstrable knowledge of distributed systems, CAP and its implications – yes, we will ask that during the interview;
- Knowledge of and experience with GitFlow;
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Cassandra, Kafka (including streaming and connect features), SPARK Streaming, Kubernetes, OpenShift;
- Experience in stress, durability, or scalability testing and knowledge of system optimization;
- Experience in developing billing systems;
- Broad technical outlook.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely