We have a really huge project with client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide.
The project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage internet traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
We are going to build new team which will be responsible for customization, support and development of new projects connected with current clients and current products in network security.
- Help us build backend services and pipelines to support security platform;
- Design and implement microservices in Python3.7+;
- Provide and receive constructive feedback from code reviews;
- Help us improve our architecture;
- Ensure our documentation successfully communicates API functionality;
- Continually improve security and scalability of the platform;
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD); within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes;
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards;
Requirements to candidate:
- A software professional with 3+ years of hands-on proven experience;
- A strong Python developer with proficient understanding of concurrency, performance, optimization and implementation of algorithms in a production environment;
- Love of cleanly and consistent code;
- Understanding of CI/CD, preferably Jenkins;
- Experienced with Flask and RESTful APIs;
- Someone who comes up to speed quickly and enjoys diving in;
- Understanding of NoSQL, preferably MongoDB;
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes;
- Good communication skills in English (writing and speaking);
- Proficient with tools like Git;
- Experience with Vue.js;
- Familiarity with Jaeger and OpenTracing;
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant and istio + Kiali.