Support Service Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
J’JO is an innovative FinTech platform, aimed at simplifying investments in the cryptocurrency market.
Being a part of an international IT company, J’JO is in its final stages of development and preparing to launch in due course.
Since the team is currently being expanded, you can be among the first to enter this truly exciting and beneficial endeavour, which will bring both professional and personal growth.
Having said that, we are excited to welcome a new Support service manager whose professionalism and creativity will strengthen our team and continue evolving within our company.
- Building and adjusting technical support processes
- Compiling and coordinating SLAs, regulations and instructions
- Providing technical support in accordance with the SLA
- Interaction with business clientele and project managers;
- Working closely together with the related iOS, Backend, Design, Web Frontend, and Devops teams
- English language skills (at least Intermediate level)
- 1+ years of work experience on a similar position
- Experience in working with specialized programs (Zendesk, Intercom, Tickets, etc)
- Understanding of the principles behind building fault-tolerant systems
- Experience in deploying and administering clusters
Will be a plus:
- Responding to the customers requests via email, tickets, and other communication channels (mostly English-speaking audience)
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours, stylish office in the city center
- Working space designed for the needs of the successful candidate, corporative hardware
- Skill development: courses, trainings, conferences of any level
- Become a part of a fast growing team from the early steps of its formation