DINS (Dino Systems) is a development center of an American company, a leading developer and provider of cloud communication services for business. We participate in the development and support of UCaaS-platform with a wide range of functions: voice, video, text, faxes, conference-calls, online meetings, contact center and corporate chat. More than 450 000 companies from the USA, Canada, the UK choose the solution, in which development and support we take part every day!
The company was founded in 1998 in St. Petersburg. Now DINS has more than 900 employees. We use a wide stack of modern technologies and approaches in all major fields: development, testing, DevOps. We are not afraid to try new things and do our best to ensure that the system we are working on continues to occupy leading positions in the field.
- Participates in product architecture development focusing on HA, scalability and maintainability.
- Equips CI-pipeline with built-in quality gates for coding standards, architectural compliance and security.
- Provides Dev teams with self-service CD-pipeline.
- Responsible for smooth operation of product components and services.
- Participates in on-calls and incident resolution as a single point of escalation.
- Performs continuous monitoring of health and performance.
- Owns product infrastructure and manages infrastructure as a code, using such Dev practices as code review, unit testing, etc
- OS: Linux, good experience
- Good network understanding
- A deep understanding of cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- You are an expert in delivery pipelines
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Good knowledge of Python or Go is required
- Maintain experience of Java or Ruby (RoR) applications would be a plus
- Strong team player with good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Wide focus, analytical approach and assertive attitude to problem solving and seeking out solutions.
- A desire and passion for working with new products and ideas to creation proofs of concepts.
- English speaking and writing skills
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team
- Proactively react to production incidents
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Work with development team on logging and monitoring improvements
- Migrate current infrastructure and applications to new pipelines
Tech stack we use:
- Cloud providers: AWS, GCP
- Infrastructure layer: Packer/Terraform/Ansible
- Application layer: Docker/Kubernetes/Helm
- Logging: Fluentd, ELK
- Monitoring: Prometheus/AlertManager/Thanos
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Applications: Java, Ruby
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.