We are looking for a highly-motivated and talented Team Lead with DevOps hands-on experience who is able to create a technical roadmap, use the right tools in the right places for the product, organize a small group of engineers to provide delivery and stability of the system.
This role is an opportunity to play a key technical role in a fast-growing and high scale for a new product — yesterday's startup and to push our international DevOps team to the next level with your innovative solutions and out of the box thinking.
- A good people manager. Building, motivating and mentoring a world-class DevOps engineering team is the most important part of this role. You should have a proven track record in recruiting and retaining top talent and excel in day-to-day people and performance management tasks.
- Work in a Continuous Deployment environment – fast development/deployment cycles.
- Create a roadmap in collaboration with engineering to fill the gaps and commit on implementation
- Integrate the product with some existing tools and processes in the company
- Incident management
- Change management
- 2+ years on Lead engineer / Team Lead position or similar
- Agile experience and understanding
- Proven hands-on DevOps expertise
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- 5+ years of Linux administration
- English - at least intermediate (speaking mandatory)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
- Experience in managing 24x7 support/operations teams
Will be a plus:
- DevOps developer / Architect expertise
- Public Clouds experience: Amazon - EC2, EKS, VPC, etc.; Google Cloud Platform
- Production systems operations and support: High-load, High-availability, Disaster recovery
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.