C++ developer (3D Geometry OpenCascade)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Bergmann Infotech Group Ost (BIT) is a software development company based in Russia offering nearshoring services to European clients. In recent years, our business has expanded significantly, and we are looking for passionate developers willing to add competencies and focus on the rapid growth paired with increasing income. In our team, you will work on our international projects.
Our Vision is to continuously provide professional experts to global challengers in high-tech disruptions.
We are currently looking for several experienced developers to join a scrum team working on a full-time basis for major European customers.
We need a C++ developer for a long-term project. You will be:
- working with OpenCascade in the civil engineering area.
- being a member of the existing scrum team.
Experience of OpenCascade is highly recomended and in Autodesk Revit is optional.
In addition, the code should be clean and run a test base of several thousand scenarios without failure.
- Good experience in C++ with a focus on 3D-Geometry (OpenCascade is used as the geometric engine for the server-side)
- Good knowledge and understanding of mathematics: analytical geometry, graph algorithms, numerical methods, and mathematical analysis;
- Good understanding of and experience in working with geometric kernel
- Good knowledge in C#
- Strong OOP skills
- Good level (from B2) of English spoken, written, and understanding
Nice-To-Have experience in
- Autodesk Revit or similar BIM systems
- converting IFC to the OCCT representation (or with another geometric kernel)
- design patterns & best practices in software-design
- modern software development (git, ci/cd & etc) and
- SCRUM framework
We are waiting for applicants
- Willing to develop their skills and to learn new ones
- With strong teamwork skills
- Ready to complete a small test task
- High wages. Your income will depend on your experience level.
- Remote work with quarterly feedback loops
- Working on SCRUM framework as part of an international team
- Growth Potential. The company is growing rapidly, and you can grow professionally with us just as if desired.
- Work in interesting projects of large companies in Western Europe
- Agile Development and Agile Leadership. We have fast iterations and a short development -> production cycle.
- Paid training.
- Green light for new ideas and proposals: we often do things that others do not dare to do.
How we hire
Step 1: Interview with HR
Stage 2: Test assignment (should take 4-6 hours of your time)
Stage 3: Interview with CEO
Stage 4: Final conversation with the founder
Stage 5: Decision (offer/rejection)