Местоположение и тип занятости
FingerprintJS is a fully remote company with a strong open-source culture. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from freelancers to publicly traded companies.
Our team is ambitious and globally distributed (from Argentina and Canada to Russia). We’re both very technical and very friendly.
We’re looking for a back-end developer to help us build a high performance, high accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building scalable systems and APIs for server-side data processing.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Excellent understanding of background data processing (queues, workers, distributed services etc).
- Experience using AWS in production.
- Production experience with PostgreSQL and NoSQL.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Good English.
- Familiarity with TypeScript is a plus.
Don’t be afraid to apply even if you’re missing a few bullet points in there!
- TypeScript, Node, Express.
- AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, SQS, DynamoDB).
What we offer:
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options.
🌐 It’s a 100% remote position (you must be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)
To apply, send your CV with your GitHub profile and an answer to the below question to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How would you design a robust email sending service?
Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).