Exness, a leading fintech company in the CFD trading area, is looking to hire an experienced Software Engineer (Front-end) to work with Partnership team.
The team develops the services for Exness Partners. A partner (agent) is a client of our company who invites other clients to open accounts and trade with Exness.
The main tasks are the development, layout and maintenance of modern user interfaces (website and personal area)
- Create and deliver core features of our product on a weekly basis
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
- Contribute to improve our working methods and processes as the team grows
- The skills of building a SPA on a bunch of React Redux
- At least some experience with TypeScript / Flowtype
- Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors
- Experience with webpack, yarn, npm etc.
- Experience working in CI/CD environments and utilizing testing
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Completed higher education is a prerequisite for obtaining a work permit
- Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus (Python, Django, nodejs, Go)
- Practice with isomorphic applications (server side rendering)
- Experience with analytics/product tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize (A/B tests)
- Experience and wish to develop technical anti fraud solutions
- Skills to improve performance: Lighthouse, webpagetest, gtmetrix
- Experience with redux-saga and Ramda
For remote employees:
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Compensation for sports activities.
- Trip to Cyprus office to get to know your Team (once a year).
For employees who want relocate:
- Outstanding relocation package to Cyprus.
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family.
- Medical insurance for employees and immediate family members.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses.
- Parking near the office or a bus pass.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- The best view of the sea from our own roof bar.
- We support the relocation of our candidates by providing visa and migration processing and do our best to help them to be successful in the company