Head of Product & Design
Местоположение и тип занятости
Yellow Images is an online community of the world's best designers and a marketplace to discover and showcase exclusive graphic assets.
Our mission is to become a number one destination for the global creative community. We reinvent the creative freelance market and build one-of-a-kind platform that harbors unique infrastructure and educational environment, empowering creatives to combine art and business.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and self-motivated individual to become our Head of Product and manage everything from UX/UI design to product development and analytics. If you are an innovator who can create a vision and direct product evolution to suit the ever-changing client needs, we can't wait to hear from you!
You are the CEO of the product. You focus your team on revenue and customers. You are obsessed with human centered product development. You create beautiful designs and measure yourself in terms of the product success and user satisfaction. You know the context going in and crisply define the plan (the "what") and how to deliver it.
- Drive product development in the marketplace to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Be accountable for company's P&L - top and bottom lines
- Be accountable for retention/engagement goals and north star metrics
- Evolve an engaging, user-friendly interaction experience
- Oversee creation and development of modern visuals in our unique style
- Build and mentor an effective product design team
- Break down complex problems into digestible morsels and delegate them accordingly to ensure maximum productivity
- Present creative, thorough solutions
- Inspire others to explore different methods and ways of thinking
- Listen to client opinions and feedback to predict their needs and meet their goals
- Excellent leadership, communication and creative skills
- Experience in creating and developing impactful products
- Data literacy, data visualization and excellent presentation skills
- Experience in analyzing markets and finding a product-market fit
- Full set of technical design skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to justify all decisions and maintain an objective point of view
- 3+ years in management and/or leadership roles
Why work for us?
- Highly rewarding environment where proactive people thrive
- High level of independency
- Being a part of a high-growth company with unicorn ambitions
- Distributed team and an ability to work remotely
- Opportunity to relocate to Vancouver, BC