We are looking for an exceptional Middle GO Developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
The customer is a very famous company. Amazon is their partner. Customer's people are often visit Amazon conferences as speakers. You will work with a strong team, who has strong culture in terms of process and architecture!
About the Project:
The purpose of the project is to bring new centralized User Management (including Roles, permissions, etc.) and implement new reliable SSO for Customer’s products. SSO should be able to support a large number of the existing and new applications in the Customer’s ecosystem. At the moment there are 2 identity providers - legacy OpenAM (will be retired) and Customer’s SSO (built using IdentityServer v4). Our plan is to switch all products to IdentityServer v4 and implement new features and improvements. Team’s responsibilities are to analyze the current Customer’s SSO (C#, IdentityServer v4), implement/configure integration with other identity providers and implement missing features, including integration with the existing systems.
ASP.NET Core, AWS Aurora, Postgres, OpenAM, IdentityServer v4, OAuth2/OIDC/SAML, Docker
The successful applicant will have opportunities to make important decisions, pro-actively push their views and solutions to the customer, and work with a team of highly skilled developers.
- 2+ years of development experience
- Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language
- Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka
- Good knowledge of Microservices
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep and Sltr
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools (e.g. Stringer)
- Popular Go web frameworks (e.g. Revel)
- Router packages (e.g. Gorilla Mux)
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Play an integral role in architectural and design decisions to build an efficient microservices-distributed architecture