Red Rift, Inc is looking for PHP Backend Developer. If you're Middle +/Senior level and you are looking for a new interesting project; if you want to solve extraordinary problems and development process means more than just a job for you - then we will be glad to see you in our team!
In short about the company:
Red Rift, Inc. based in Michigan, USA. Our primary focus is mobile games outsourcing, still we also create our own products.
Our team consists of gamedev professionals. We are passionate to use the most new technologies in our work and we are happy to apply them in our projects.
What we expect from you:
- Reinvent fulfillment by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving pragmatic software;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews;
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems;
- Perform and assist fellow developers through code reviews, feature enhancements, bug fixing and general support;
- Writing and running e2e, unit tests to shorten your integration cycles and improve code quality;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Sr. Backend Developer, overall experience 5+ years;
- Modern PHP7 (we will use 7.4) including but not limited to generators, strict types, return types;
- Experience with one or more modern PHP frameworks (Phalcon, Laravel, Symfony). We will use Phalcon;
- Queue management;
- Covering code with unit tests, performing integration tests, e2e tests (phpUnit/Behat/Codeception);
- Solid knowledge and experience of OOP design pattern (not only Singleton);
- Solid knowledge and experience of data structures;
- Knowledge of relational databases (we use PerconaDb w/ TokuDB);
- Utilizing key-value storages (Redis, Aerospike, etc);
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies;
- Zephir lang;
- Docker, K8;
What we offer:
- Free schedule, full-time, employment 40h per week at any time convenient for you;
- A young team focused on growth and results;
- A close-knit team with a culture of mutual assistance and mutual understanding;
- Flexible development process, training and knowledge sharing;
- Timely payment with reference to a stable currency;
- Career growth;
- Variability of work, a lot of projects with varying complexity.
- We use the latest technology;
Please send your resume indicating the desired position in the subject. In the letter attach your CV and portfolio, also indicate the expected level of salary.
Regards, Team Red Rift, Inc.