Это описание вакансии на английском языке, потому что наша Рижская команда использует русский язык для внутренней коммуникации и английский для общения между командами. Скрининг-интервью мы проводим на английском (это ок, если вы не владеете им в совершенстве), а техническое интервью можем провести на русском, если вам так удобнее. 🇷🇺
We're on a mission to build the best product in the world. With 2 offices in London and Riga, our Riga-based Product, Design and Engineering team counts 8 amazing people and growing.
We're a very small team achieving big results consistently and rapidly — and so far, everyone who's joined us since our start in 2016 is still with us! In Riga, you're joining a team that encourages and values your contribution, creativity and drive to do better everyday. We're counting five engineers right now and are looking for new members to join us on our journey!
Why do we need you?
We are looking for someone curious and passionate who knows how to create modern user interfaces with JS, HTML and CSS, is not afraid to take initiative and who will make our team stronger. We have lots of product tasks, usually technically challenging and performance-related. Besides that, we develop our own text editor (based on ProseMirror), and you will continuously grow and be challenged on text editing in browsers.
Reporting into our Engineering Manager Valeriy, you'll support our efforts to deliver more value to our users through new customer-facing features as well as ensuring that current features work without issues.
What are you going to do?
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end components and abstractions.
- Bind our front-end and back-end services together and monitor, test and continuously optimize and improve your solutions.
- Write maintainable and extensible code with tests.
This might be for you if...
- You have 4+ years of experience developing web applications and services.
- You’ve implemented, delivered and supported complex user interfaces, and single-page applications.
- You have cross-browser developing experience (we support only modern browsers — last 2 versions of the popular browsers and we don't support IE at all, only Edge).
- You have worked with designing, developing or supporting text editors and similar tools. We are using ProseMirror at Juro.
- You have Webpack, Babel, MobX and Material-ui knowledge.
- You have deep knowledge of automation frameworks, ability to write maintainable automated tests.
⛰️ Our mission
Closing new deals, forging new partnerships, hiring new talent: agreeing a contract should be the highlight of your day, but legacy contract processes make it painful for everyone.
We're here to change that. Juro is a new kind of contract collaboration platform that enables businesses to generate, agree and manage contracts and their data in one unified workspace.
No more chasing static files between Word, email, eSignature and shared drives; no more lost contracts, lost data and lost opportunities. Juro's no-code editor turns every contract into actionable data, giving you control and visibility at every moment.
We empower teams to self-serve contracts from a beautiful interface that anyone can use, and agree more with Juro. We're backed by Union Square Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of TransferWise, Gumtree and Indeed. We power more than 100,000 contracts in more than 50 countries, with a customer base that includes Deliveroo, Secret Escapes and Babylon Health. More here.
We're growing fast will be adding new benefits as we grow. Currently we offer:
- 💰 Stock options as part of Juro's long-term incentive plan
- 🍽️ Weekly team lunch
- 🚀 Paid conferences, certifications and training to support your professional development
- 🌍 Regular team meet-ups around the world (eg Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon)
- 🏠 Flexible working hours and occasional home working
- 🏖️ 25 days' holiday
- 🏡 Spaceous office in the heart of Riga
- 🇪🇺 Relocation expenses and support
- ❤️ Full health insurance (includes dentist, gym, optics)
- 💻 A budget to select your working gear: laptops, desktops, keyboards etc.
🎉 Ready to apply?
If yes, click here.
If you're still not sure if this is for you, have a look at our careers page where you find more on our mission, how we work, life at Juro and answers to commonly asked questions (and then some).