Senior Android Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Wonderment Apps is seeking an experienced Remote Senior Android Mobile Engineer with a proven track record of successful design, development, and maintenance of Android applications including large scale mobile applications utilizing modern libraries and frameworks, supported by modern industry-standard tooling, practices, and techniques ...
- Establish development KPIs to measure the speed and quality of the mobile development team to oversee a team of 10-15 mobile developers
- Implement development processes to improve the team's overall efficiency
- Execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC) in an agile environment
- Implement and oversee Mobile Development best practices and coding guidelines
- Overseeing deployments and troubleshooting potential deployment issues
- Implement design documentation, flowcharts, system flows, technical user flows, and etc.
- Perform code reviews (performance, security, and other coding guidelines), provide feedback for Software Engineers, and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Communicate technical requirements, conduct in design and requirement analysis discussions
- Generate tech estimations, prioritizations, schedules, and work breakdown structures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM), building mobile frameworks / SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance (Instruments)
- Experience with multi-module applications in a large distributed team environment.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Extensive experience with Android frameworks
- 4+ years of Android software development experience and understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC, MVVM, Reactive Patterns using RxJava / RxAndroid and the Android Application Architecture
- Skills developing user interfaces to support multiple device sizes
- Good knowledge of common Android libraries and frameworks
- Experience developing reusable APIs, consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML / JSON)
- Experience with relational databases and SQLite
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations of mobile devices and mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of Android application guidelines and compliance requirements
- Strong understanding of interactive touch / gesture interfaces, application development paradigms, memory management, file I / O, concurrency and multi-threading
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Experience with Software Design Patterns in any Programming Languages, Data Structure, Algorithm Design & Complexity Analysis
- Experience using system monitoring tools (eg New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Good understanding of various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of cloud computing engines such as AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases (eg PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (eg MongoDB)
About Wonderment Apps:
Wonderment Apps is a technology development and design firm that provides scalable teams to create truly inspirational technology for Enterprise Technology Companies, Startups, and Traditional Businesses. The connection to our customers and the products always comes first, which is why we carefully select talented developers, product developers, project managers and designers from around the world. Our core philosophy is to create a sense of Wonderment in every product and feature we create. Whether it is rigorous technology or a beautifully-designed consumer site / app, each team member strives to make the experience engaging and worthy of sharing.
A very large-scale e-commerce global platform focused on health supplement products is looking for a Sr. Lead iOS Mobile Engineer. This platform is available in various countries and used by a sizable user audience across the globe. This company is looking for a senior hands-on mobile engineer to oversee the day-to-day development activities, establish KPIs to measure the speed and quality of development, and implement processes to improve the team's overall efficiency.