Местоположение и тип занятости
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As a part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship market-leading product that will be used in our customer's ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management are key to help our clients reach their goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is ready to relocate to St. Petersburg. Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities is included in the social benefits package.
What are we looking for
- Possess strong product-centric mindset with an ability to build both big picture vision, as well as go deep into details of a particular product scenario;
- Have experience building product strategies, and be comfortable presenting and defending strategic and tactical roadmaps;
- Demonstrate skills in translating business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements;
- Be proficient in measuring the impact of product improvements delivered, and have experience working with product analytics; Familiarity with probability theory and theory of experiments is a plus.
What are we looking for
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience in Agile environment;
- Off-the-charts critical thinking;
- A bit of knowledge about cognitive sciences, and a lot about improving user experience;
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs;
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and software engineers;
- Ability to be customer-driven in product planning and execution;
- Experience with data-driven development and decision-making;
- Advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and public performance.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible work schedule (now we’re working from home till the end of the year);
- 'A' class office building in IT business area in St. Petersburg;
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and Xbox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care, medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget (after the pandemic, of course – we miss them so much!);
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!