Chief Technology Officer / Principal Architect / Chief Architect
We are a high-performance company based in Wiesbaden, Germany that specializes in IT solutions in the food delivery and catering industry. We are active in business in all German-speaking countries, but at the same time globally networked with a development team, located in an office in Krasnodar, Russia.
In order to continue the successful development of our innovative startup, we are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
What we offer:
- Work in a growing and innovative IT company
- Being part of a professional and international team
- Very good salary and compensation
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- 5-10 years of proven success in IT leadership role
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical and will be capable of understanding the complexities of large, global IT environments.
- Ability to shape an already existing technology vision of a company and challenging different teams while taking into account best practices and industry and technology trends
- Depth and breadth in computer and cloud technologies, including application development, database systems, and large-scale systems.
- Strong communicator across all levels which also includes the ability to describe technical issues to non-technical individuals
- Excellent English language skills required (German and further language skills are a plus)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assess the underlying technical environment within an organization to make recommendations on how to achieve long-term scalability, reduce operational cost, or better support business processes
- Evaluate IT and technical development processes for best practices and levels of maturity
- Identify key process issues and risks while evaluating potential strategies
- Demonstrate expertise in designing technology solutions through system integration and application development
- Mentors and coaches other technical staff
- Develop the team to be well-positioned to establish technical credibility in development cycles