Python / Django Developer (relocation to Montenegro)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Libertex is an international financial services group specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1997 and has since grown into a diverse group of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allows the group to operate globally, target 27 countries and serve clients from 120 countries.
Through its proprietary mobile and online trading platforms, Libertex offers trading in Forex, crypto, stocks, CFDs, futures, funds and indices.
The company has received more than 100 international awards and recognitions including, most recently, being named “Best Trading Platform 2020” by World Finance Magazine and “Best FX Broker Europe 2020” by Forex Report.
The Group continues to build upon this foundation and invest in emerging opportunities. As Libertex moves into the future, it will continue to invest in human resources, technology, and infrastructure enabling it to continue being a leader in the financial services industry.
We are looking for Python/Django Developer with at least 4 years of proven experience developing websites and web services to join our Education & Sales Automation team.
- Design, develop and support websites and web services
- Create clear, consistent and easy-to-use APIs
- Optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and user experience
- Extensive experience in software development and software architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of Python;
- Experience with Django;
- Hands-on experience writing unit tests;
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs;
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (Redis);
- Good diagnostic and debugging skills;
- Experience with package and dependency management (pip, pipenv, virtualenv)
- Experience with Kafka (or other message broker systems);
- Good understanding of asynchronous IO and processing;
- At least 3 years of proven experience developing web (micro-)services;
- Scrum / Agile basics
- Experience with Git
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful emerging European destination (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Low cost of living
- Generous relocation package
- Work/residence permit for employees and their families
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- Public holidays + 21 working days of annual leave
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Using leading technologies and modern practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Golang;
- Experience with Faust, aiohttp;
- Experience with Docker.