Наставник на факультет "Веб-разработки" (со знанием английского языка)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Practicum by Yandex is an online educational platform. We help people who want to change their lives jumpstart new careers in tech. Our team includes dozens of specialists from various fields, all working together to produce quality educational content. Practicum courses incorporate professional knowledge that you won't find in any textbook, finally bridging the gap between short-term MOOCs and full-time bootcamps.
Practicum offers intensive 10-month career advancement programs in tech. Each course includes full access to our interactive platform, projects based on real-life data, code reviews, and tutor support from experienced developers. For the Web Development program (https://practicum.yandex.com/web/), we are looking for an experienced web developer to tutor our students.
What will I do as a tutor?
As a tutor, you will guide a group of students (international, but primarily from the US) through the course by answering questions, sharing your experience, leading live coding sessions and soft skills webinars, identifying knowledge gaps, and teaching them how to find answers to their own questions. You will have one (sometimes two) video webinars with your students monthly.
I want to be a tutor. What are the job requirements?
- 2+ years of work experience in web development
- Advanced in English
- Ready to dedicate at least 12 hours a week to this project
You are an exceptional candidate for this role if you also have:
- Teaching or tutoring experience is a plus
I'm a good fit! What can you offer me?
- Remote, part-time work
- A monthly fixed salary
- Cross-cultural work experience in tutoring and giving webinars
- Free training for tutors
- An opportunity to become a part of an international community of developers
• Remote, part-time work;
• fixed salary;
• cross-cultural work experience in tutoring and giving webinars;
• free training for tutors;
• an opportunity to become a part of an international community of developers.