Currently we are looking for a DevOps AWS Engineer with Python knowledge to join our team!
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the Customer’s Company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
Project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
AWS provisioning features:
- Private and Public clusters (fully closed for outside or public available Kubernetes cluster);
- Managed and Unmanaged worker nodes component;
- VPC subnets preparations (prepare target network to be suitable with Kubernetes installation);
- ECR registry provisioning;
- Stateful application for demo (Wordpress application with MySQL database);
- Software delivered into Kubernetes: Kubeapps, Velero, Twistlock (Real-time Kubernetes protection and security software), Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Fluentd, Metricbeats, Prometheus, Grafana, Opsramp
- More than 3 years of IT Experience;
- Hands on experience with Python;
- Experience in building and maintaining systems in AWS;
- Knowledge of PowerShell;
- Experience with migrating data centers workloads AWS;
- Experience in implementing AWS cloud solutions using Infrastructure as code methodologies;
- Experience in implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements;
- Developing Foundational reusable technology components.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, provide detailed advice regarding their application and execute specialized tasks.
- Define test conditions for given requirements. Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Analyse and report test activities and results. Identify and report issues and risks.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Document faults, implements resolutions and retest to agreed standards.
- Design computing and communications equipment. Translate logical designs into physical designs and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians.
- Undertake routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software. Conduct tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools. Documents details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated.
- Apply tools, techniques and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion and inappropriate use.
- Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change.
English level: Intermediate/Upper intermediate
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;