RSS.app is a cloud-based startup that supports thousands of websites and services using news feeds and widgets. We process over 8,000,000 feed requests daily and generate over 600,000 posts per day.
The company is located in New York, and the team is distributed between Russia and the United States.
- We have daily meetings at Zoom, where we discuss tasks and plans for the day.
- Working discussions at Slack throughout the day.
- We do not have a QA team - we test the code ourselves. This slows down our development cycle, but provides a high level of responsibility for each team member.
- NodeJS, Express, Graphql
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Clickhouse
- Docker, AWS, MQs
What do we expect from candidates:
- Ability to work independently and find solutions.
- Teamwork skills.
- Focus on the result.
- Experience in developing frontend and backend for web applications.
- Experience using the technologies of our stack or a similar stack.
- English proficiency is enough to work in an international team.
- The desire to develop and improve your skills.
Advantages of working with us:
- Ability to join a remote team at an early stage.
- Work with big data under load and create innovative solutions for a number of tasks: statistics, ML, graphs, UI / UX, etc.
- Work in an international startup.
If in doubt, we ask you to do a test. If you are afraid that we are “using a free code for the project”, then we will pay for the task, regardless of the result (tell us about it before you start).
It is also super important to comply with all types of arrangements. If you are a creative gouging and know about it, unfortunately, we will not work together, even if you are genius.