Junior (Remote) Ruby on Rails Developer
Company Nua Solutions builds state of the art, award winning telemedicine solutions.
Nua Solutions creates Virtual Clinics for medics, clinics, hospitals, insurers and health systems allowing them to Engage, Triage and Treat patients online.
Our software helps the medical community safely treat patients and save lives today.
We want to optimise clinical communication, using technology to allow clinicians to operate at the top of their license, increase their efficiency and improve patient outcomes.
Our company has doubled in size each year over the last 3 years and we plan to continue this rapid growth in the coming years.
We’d love you to join our team and help us make a difference in the lives of over half a million people around the World who use our software.
- working under a lead developer implementing new features
- fixing bugs
- writing tests and executing them on CI
- testing features manually on staging environments
We’re looking for candidates that have:
- 2 years of Commercial Ruby on Rails experience (exceptional candidates with over 1 year can apply)
- Have an understanding of SQL and knows basics of Linux
- Can apply the basics of Object Oriented Programming in their code
- Are a self-starter and have a constantly learning mentality
- Understands the importance of testing and can write automated tests
- Has excellent spoken and written English
- Communicates clearly
- Be able to work monday to friday within our core office hours of 10:00 to 16:00 IST
We need Frontend, Backend, Fullstack engineer.
Для того, чтобы откликнуться на вакансию:
- Зарегистрируйте на сайте https://flexhire.com
- Заполните профиль максимально подробно о себе
- Перейдите по ссылке и откликнитесь на вакансию https://flexhire.com/nua-solutions/junior-remote-ruby-on-rails-developer
The following experience is desired but not required
- Cloud based software like Azure/AWS
- Devops experience (eg Ansible)