Местоположение и тип занятости
Miro is growing its DevOps team and we are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join us! You’ll be working closely with the engineering team helping to maintain and improve our process and tools.
We hire people for remote work in almost any location and we’ll be open to relocating people to our Perm hub once the world is back to office work.
Stack, Infrastructure, tools
- Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira).
- Script languages (Python, Bash, Go).
- Monitoring tools (ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix).
- Configuration management (Ansible).
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Hetzner, DigitalOcean).
What you’ll do
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process in the engineering team.
- Maintain engineering tools.
- Automate operations tasks.
- Work closely with teams in different time zones and have the occasional meeting outside regular working hours.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years in System Administration.
- Knowledge of script programming languages (Python).
- Knowledge of configuration languages (Ansible).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong Linux, OS, and network skills.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
Miro.com is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform. More than 4.5 million people use our product, including Netflix, Twitter, Spotify and more than 80% of Fortune 100 companies.
We have 300+ employees and are doubling across Russia, Europe and US. We hiring and onboarding remotely.