Django developer to fintech startup
We urgently are looking for a senior Django developer to join us on a remote basis. We are working with a Swedish company which developed an innovative digital platform where small and medium-sized companies borrow money, where the loans are financed by different types of investors who are also on the platform.
The company is about to launch the website with some new features. We need you to complement the existing team in Sweden to build new features to the platform. You are going to become the CTO on the project and manage several developers.
You will be expected to work closely with CEO and Product Owner of the company (Scrum or Kanban). All communication will be in English so it would be great if you are ready to have Skype calls and discuss everything verbally.
- 4+ years` experience with Python (Django framework).
- Following best practices and conventions.
- Upper-intermediate English level — B2 on CEFR!
- Social person and willing to communicate via Skype.
As a plus
- You are ready to start cooperation ASAP :)
What we offer
- Full-time engagement into the project.
- Remote work and flexible working schedule.
- Long-term collaboration.
- Competitive hourly-based salary compensation.
- Working with a team of senior, like-minded developers.
If you are interested, please, get in touch as soon as possible.
To apply and to get to know more information with the video follow the link: