Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager is a crucial link in World of Warships growth and success. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual able to crack complex tasks and find creative ways to drive product growth with brilliant, effective results.
This position is for you if you are interested in challenges, thriving when faced with problems with multiple unknowns, and get the most thrill from cracking them into results delivered. You are excited about working with top-level partners across the world and building effective, long-term relationships with them.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identifies and creates opportunities for World of Warships to grow;
- Builds senior-level relationships with partners, existing and prospective, on behalf of the product;
- Negotiates the best deal terms focused on results delivery, while keeping partner interests fulfilled as well;
- Analyzes and prioritizes partnerships offers, focusing on the gems based on product goals, risks, financial and reputational potential of the deal, partner’s goals and needs, etc;
- Enhances the image and reputation of the Product and the Company in the industry and on the market.
- An active, energetic individual with verified experience in international partner relationships;
- Creative thinker, able to suggest and execute out-of-the box solutions;
- Fluent English (verbal and written) and effective communications skills;
- Networking, negotiations, relationships building and developing skills, with an ability to establish contacts with anyone;
- Ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex partnerships that contribute to product goals;
- Basic business analytics skills and critical thinking;
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including a proactive attitude, embedded drive for results, entrepreneurial spirit and a positive Yes-attitude;
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives.
Bonus points for:
- World of Warships game knowledge;
- Passion for games and games industry;
- Experience in the games industry.