Our team works on the development of Track&Trace systems. At the heart of solution lies the platform with basic services. Based on the platform the team creates products in accordance with requirements from particular customer. You can join the team which is responsible for development a cloud solution for large manufacturing and services companies. You will work in multi-national team across geographies and cultures, among the earliest innovators cloud-based mobility workflow solutions.
Your daily tasks will be the following
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are following specifications.
It is needed to act as a trusted adviser to the customer on technical matters and support pre-sales activities. You should be able to set up development guidelines and methodologies. The job position also implies supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review. If you have following work experience and education, welcome to the team.
Requirements fo the job:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 3 years of experience in hands-on Java software Development.
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing Integrating solutions and working with REST and SOAP web services. Using technologies like Spring integration and/or Apache Camel.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate). Experience in noSQL technologies like Cassandra is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies specifically Scrum.
- Experience with Groovy scripting is a big plus.
Since we have close collaboration with the customer and end users, including meetings and calls, it is needed to have strong English language skills.