ArchOPS Manager / Infrastructure operations manager
Требуемые навыкиМенеджмент · Ведущий (Lead) · Управление людьми · Управление проектами · Информационные технологии · Оптимизация бизнес-процессов
Местоположение и тип занятостиРоссия, Санкт-Петербург · Полный рабочий день
- Organizing and supporting the activities of 3 groups of the Infrastructure operations team, including Production support, Lab support and infrastructure automation. The activities include supporting the compute and storage infrastructure in geo-distributed configuration of private and pubic DCs, offering infrastructure-related services to the development and operations teams, contributing to the solution design, developing and maintaining the automation tools
- Coordinating the team’s goals with the head office. Status reporting to the head office.
- Lead investigations of production incidents and problems till resolution. Initiating and driving to completion the follow-up actions including improvements to processes, tools, technical solutions.
- Establishing the infrastructure automation roadmap. Coordinating with other Operations teams the scope, goals and deliverables for internal projects.
- Team development and people management
- At least 2 year experience managing the teams involved in the infrastructure engineering and maintenance.
- Personal experience in operations of the complex distributed infrastructure. Familiarity with the leading Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Oracle Cloud, Azure) is a plus
- Understanding the scope of typical infrastructure-management related activities (patch management, datacenter buildout/maintenance, massive system and software upgrades).
- Familiarity with best practices and tools in information technology service management (ITIL) especially in Incident, Problem, Configuration, Capacity & Change management.
- Practical experience with virtualization systems (VMWare, Docker), MS Windows/Unix/Linux system administration, hardware and storage systems (NetApp, EMC, IBM, HP, Dell, Sun/Oracle).
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressure.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership for the success of projects from inception to rollout and maintenance.
- Independent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to negotiate deadlines and drive results.
- Fluency in English language (must have at least Intermediate level).
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Individual and team bonuses.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus and helped in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.