We are growing LAB team of qualified engineers and our goal is to provide perfect service to provision, update and support of test environments for bunch of development teams. We are distributed through few locations across the globe (USA, China, Russia, Ukraine). We are experienced in different technologies from system administration and Docker containers to applications and OS tuning, telephony.
- Leading a team responsible for test environments support in the company.
- Long-term internal and external projects delivery.
- Establish reliable control, reporting process.
- Hardware resources capacity planning, budgeting.
- Communication with internal clients.
- Initiate and implement business processes improvements.
- Motivate, encourage and develop a group of people.
- Work with no supervision and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- 4+ years IT team management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Technical background (Datacenters structure, private/public cloud, system administration).
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a fast-moving environment.
- English speaking – intermediate level+.
Will be a plus:
- Test environments support experience.
- General understanding of the SDLC.
- Distributed teams management experience.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Individual and team bonuses.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus and helped in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.