The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best selves. In the last four years, we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor-sharp, experienced, autonomous, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team that can conquer any challenge.
As Senior Frontend Engineer, we want you to create the engine that powers what our players see. Players need to feel like the tool works seamlessly and gives them the power to do what they need to do to step up their game. They need to love using it so much that they reach a point they won't be able to live without it! We are focused on League of Legends right now, but if you love all sorts of games and find yourself thinking about tools you could create for them, then you are definitely in the right place with us.
Your Technical Skill Set
- 4+ years experience as a frontend developer
- Good knowledge of modern React, Typescript, GraphQL, including React performance optimization
- Understanding of common state management approaches in the React ecosystem - Redux, React.Context, MobX, Apollo Cache.
- Experience working with Nodejs and Express or Next.js. Experience with SSR caching is a huge plus (redis)
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, babel
- Knowledge of different level testing (Unit, Integration, E2E). Hands on experience on BDD approach is a plus
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes.
Your Personal Skill Set:
- You want to do a job that means something
- You want to make things that people will love
- You know by experience that soft skills are no less important than hard skills
- You know that Unit and Integration tests are necessary for good night sleep
- You are never keeping silent if the team chose the wrong path
- You have an “acceptable” level of English - we're not expecting Upper-Intermediate or requiring any certificates, but you must be able to communicate with the team.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently but are open to people who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them. No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful products for passionate communities of competitive gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best self when playing with others around the world, and you should help us create that environment.
- Fully Remote Job - we're a remote company from day one.
- Flexible working hours - except for scheduled meetings, we don’t have a working schedule or required amount of working hours. Mobalytics is not about time spent on achieving results but about results themselves.
- $2,000 Home Office Budget after trial period
- Salary paid in USD, no matter where you are in the world
- Equity Stake in the Company
- 14 vacation days + 2 more weeks company-wide vacation in Dec-Jan + 2 more weeks company-wide vacation in Jul-Aug