Senior DevOps Engineer (relocation to Thailand)
Our product is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime.
Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
Based in Bangkok, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Austin, Eko is backed by leading VC firms including Gobi Partners, 500 Startups, Siemer Ventures, Tigerlabs Ventures, and many more.
We want people who are teamwork-oriented and open-minded, and ready to learn/change/adapt. But most importantly, we want someone who is hard working and driven to do great things.
- Project Management & Implementation App both On-Cloud and On-Premise
- Onsite support for preventive maintenance and troubleshooting infrastructure and SaaS application
- Solve complex technical issues involving multiple technology stacks.
- Responsible for customer problem and issues
- Provide documentation and training to Customer, Engineer and Operations stakeholders.
- 2-3 years+ of hands on Linux/Windows administration experience.
- 2-3 years+ of experience within a DevOps organization.
- Experience with a Virtualization System, Cloud base application and Infrastructure preferably VMware vSphere, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Node.js and Python.
- Experience with standard configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Fluent English
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team player, willing to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us
- We have really good product
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Stock options
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited days of paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Official Employment, Relocation support
- Team outings, lunches, masseur in office and bonding activities:)
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand