We are the team of engineers that working together to push code delivery process to the new level! Our product is rapidly growing and we are looking for a new talents to join us. Closely collaborating with Development team you’ll be able to implement your ideas to optimize and automate delivery process. This is a great opportunity for candidates with high-level vision and deep technical experience.
- Integration and commissioning of new services in complex production system
- Participation in software designing and development processes
- Non-functional testing (system, operational, recovery, configurational) of server applications
- Designing and reviewing services monitoring
- Setting of CI/CD pipelines
- Services deployment to lab, stage and production environments
- Planning and coordination of new service delivery projects
- Communication and collaboration with other teams (Operations, Development, QA, PM)
- Writing technical documentation
- Improving current services delivery processes and tools
We expect that you:
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with Linux
- Basic networking knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience of automation with one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of monitoring concepts and high availability principles
- Common knowledge of software development and delivery practices
- Good English technical writing skills
- Ability to clearly express thoughts and effectively communicate with other people
It would be a plus if you:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, VPC etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins, Gitlab CI
- Experience with VMWare, Docker, K8S
- Experience with Terraform
- Familiarity with TICK, ELK stacks
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Individual and team bonuses.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg