At Synergist, we design software to make negotiating legal contracts fun and rewarding. We're making human negotiations machine-readable, creating big data sets of negotiation & behavioral data and extending our reach by integrating with third-party platforms. If we do our job right, our users feel empowered to negotiate contracts and get sh*t done really quickly.
Our team has spent 2 years (and a lot of love) crafting a beautifully simple solution to a complex and boring problem: contracts. Therefore we are looking for a backend focused PHP Software Engineer (m/f) who loves to solve complex problems, shares knowledge, takes responsibility and makes pragmatic decisions. As a PHP Software Engineer, you will collaborate with our small and talented team of engineers (PHP, React.js, Go and Infrastructure Engineers) to develop our contract negotiations platform with an eye towards efficiency and scalability. You will focus on the server-side implementation of our business logic, which manages many parts of our system.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with any general purpose programming language (PHP, Java, Python); or a solid Computer Science background and a desire to learn new stacks
- 3+ years of experience with Go
- Strong MySQL and database design skills
- An understanding of how design decisions affect scalability, storage requirements, and the like
- Basic Linux skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Having one or more of the following is not required but nice to have:
- Experience working on a consumer product at scale
- Experience with Docker, ECS and AWS
- Familiar with at least one frontend framework (React, Ember, etc) - AngularJS is preferred
- Familiarity with Redis
What we offer:
- Work with some cutting-edge technologies that are new in the market
- A small international team with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Engineering culture: more then a half of the company works in technical positions. Engineers contribute to making product decisions
- Flexible working hours and independent work structure
- Choose your equipment
If you'd like to be part of building an enterprise software company from scratch and responsible for shaping the world's first automated negotiation bot with a bunch of cool people, then get in touch.