Would you like to part of an established company with a reputation for excellence? If so, Nitka, Inc. is looking for a strong PHP developer.
As a part of our distributed project team you will play a very important role, contributing to the development of several major components for the leading US electronic academic database publishing company.
You will start by participating in the development of a new administrative software for managing electronic subscriptions, billing, reporting, product usage analytics and more. The work is pretty distributed and you might participate in any of these parts:
- Pure PHP (no framework) development
- PHP Symfony development
- Python development
- FE development (if you have such skills)
Some of our apps are using cutting-edge technologies (Serverless apps on Amazon cloud with ES and NoSQL DBs), some are less fresh, but still being used in the company.
- 3+ years experience in PHP and PHP Web frameworks
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Basic Python knowledge or readiness to learn it
- Skills in AWS services like Lambda, CloudFormation, DDB will be a plus
- Skills in ElasticSearch or SOLR will be a plus
- Skills in FE (React or Vanilla) will be a plus
- Remote full-time job (8h/day)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Team work
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth
Careers with Nitka:
If you are passionate about the work you do and like working in a collaborative environment that encourages initiative and creativity, then come join our team! Our casual, flexible work environment, committed staff, and growing benefits package make Nitka Technologies a terrific place to work.
Please, apply directly:
or send your CV and contact information to