As a Technical Producer, you will use your exceptional technical knowledge and project management skills to drive progress within your product teams while making sure the quality, availability and costs of the solutions being developed meet stakeholders expectations.
You'll work with a passionate team of product owners, delivery leads, SME’s, and all of our external vendors on a mission to build products that engage and entertain players for Russia/CIS region.
You'll join an agile and fast-paced environment with short development cycles (from idea to production in 1-2 months, or even less) and a fast direct feedback loop from internal stakeholders (regular 1-1’s with peers with brutally honest feedback to make everyone better) and players (through forums, surveys, direct interactions, and etc.).
You'll not be afraid to make your hands dirty by writing code or helping external vendors to overcome a problem in the software architecture or integration.
- Experienced: You spent time working as a software developer or a tech leader before starting to work with teams as a Project Manager, Development Manager, or Scrum Master building world class front-end solutions or integration services (or distributed systems, maybe?)
- An Agile pro: you're fluent in—and avid advocate of—development best practices; you've successfully lead teams using a variety of practices including but not limited to: Scrum, Kanban, and Lean Product Management; you take a holistic, systems-thinking view of the product development lifecycle and adapt processes accordingly
- A doer: you've got experience shipping successful projects in a live tech environment; you've built up a resume by breaking through integration barriers and getting shit done
- A capable and proven leader: you're able to manage external vendors and partners so well that they can deliver good quality content within tight deadlines
- Constantly growing: you consider life a perpetual quest for self-improvement, committed to finding opportunities to enhance your strengths or work out your weak points; you understand that certain situations call for specific skills, motivating you to flip a glaring weakness into a full-blown-mega strength
- Passionate about games: you love games, the culture, and the tech behind those games
- Manage, plan, and track production and development schedules and workflows, while raising risks, managing trade-offs, and eliminating internal or external blockers
- Take full responsibility for engineering vendor management: contracts negotiations, technical interviews, and resource planning
- Own everything related to software development: architecture, tech stack, development methodology and everything you think is yours by right
- Show extreme ownership over your deliverables in a live tech environment, including helping external vendors to solve live issues affecting players and making sure not to make another outage because of a burst of popularity of a newly launched product that you didn’t anticipate...
- Help to integrate local Russia/CIS products with global Riot services and solutions: help external vendors to customize game clients and use public or private Riot services; aligning with teams, owning the services, on connections, load, and etc.
- Contribute by writing code to existing integration solutions or even create new ones, if you are looking for an adventure
Don’t forget to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.