Django CMS Web Developer
Pinogy Retail Services, Sterling, Virginia
We are a motivated group of developers working in the retail services space. We have a multi-platform state of the art Point of Sale system focused on Small Businesses who want to compete in the world of the mega-conglomerate. We strive to hire the best and the brightest to work at Pinogy. We offer a competitive wage and a great work environment.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer who will help build the tools and procedures to allow staff and customers to build great websites.
- Implement website's backend (using api of our services)
- Work on websites (frontend)
- Work in a team
- Full-time work
- Good English
- Good Django CMS knowledge
- Be comfortable working with REST APIs.
- A basic administrative level knowledge of Linux (we use Centos).
- Ability to write clear and tested code
- Ability to write documentation
- Ability to read and understand unfamiliar code
- *nix environment
Pluses, but not required knowledge:
- Have experience working with Google Adwords API
- Have a strong working knowledge of good SEO practices
- Have experience with Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence)
- Interested in the current day IT-trends
- Big projects
- Interested tasks
- High and stable salary
- Flexible schedule
- Coordinated international team
- Remote work
Please send your resume (and any other useful information like github/stackoverflow/etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org