Infrastructure Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
Местоположение и тип занятости
An American FinTech company is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to work on our latest project, Nakamoto Terminal.
Who we need:
- Proactive self-starters who can work with little oversight.
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English.
- Background in IT, Mathematics, Finance, Data or other sciences. Most of our projects are highly technical. We expect you to keep up with us.
- We are always happy to consider part-time and student applications.
- Build out and support company infrastructure.
- Administer various internal and consumer-facing services (VPN, DNS, etc.)
- Log management and security monitoring (Splunk).
- Set up and maintain automatic backups.
- Maintain documentation and network diagrams.
Deep understanding of:
- RHEL or other Linux distributions.
- Cloud environments (AWS, Google Compute Engine, etc.).
- Virtualization (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Relevant programming languages and libraries.
- IT security aspects of running internet-facing services.
- You'll be a part of a team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
- You'll get to work on cutting edge technologies in IT security, blockchain, and finance.
- We have a clear and open development process on GitLab. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- Most of our code is open source and your contribution will be properly attributed.
- We have great hang-out spots/offices in downtown Washington DC, Paris, and Saint Petersburg, but we are open part-time and remote applicants.
- We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
- Weirdly, our tech teams are dominated by young female coders .
Please see our careers page.
If you would like an expedited review of your application, please email us using the address listed on our careers page.