Software developer Go or C++
Местоположение и тип занятости
You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
Your role will be to lead the development of innovative technologies such as proactive data protection from cyber threats, application-aware and cloud-to-cloud backup, vulnerability and patch management.
You will also conduct lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
- Design, maintain and development of scalable fault-tolerant cross-platform cloud microservices, which are used by millions of users
- Implementing designs; performing code reviews; implementing unit tests; debugging and integrating code
- Build frameworks for microservices, event publishing, test automation, and continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Use cutting-edge tools for agile development and for monitoring such as git, JIRA, ElasticSearch, and lots more
- Demonstrable expertise in building, deploying, monitoring, and debugging highly-scalable applications using Golang or C++
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with multi-threading, networking
- Rich experience in designing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong foundational knowledge on computer science principles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Salary and schedule: interview defined
- The employee will be provided with a standard compensational package‚ which includes:
- 100% legal salary
- Prestigious medical insurance
- Free business lunches
- Partial Fitness programs compensation
- Free educational programs and courses within the company
- Other projected compensation equivalents during contractual time