Java Developer/DevOps Engineer(Montenegro)
Местоположение и тип занятости
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to technical operations staff when they are building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers
- Participation in a problem solving
- Developing improvements to give the quality products
- Developing critical small features
- High education degree (preferable in Computer Science, Engineer, Mathematician, etc.)
- Level of English knowledge - Intermediate (IELTS\TOEFL certification is a plus)
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer. Financial, forex, gaming industries preferable.
- 1+ years designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues with LAMP based servers in a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and micro-services architecture requiring 24x7 availability.
- Experience with DevOps tools as a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Understanding SOA, Microservices
- Understanding AWS, CI & TDD and Agile practices as a plus
- Java SE 8, Spring: Boot, MVC, Data, etc.
- JPA: Hibernate
- Databases: PostgreSQL
- Version control systems: GIT
- Familiarity with Logstash, Kibana, Elastic Search technologies as a plus
- Networks (TCP/IP, VLAN, IPSec)
- Linux (and/or FreeBSD) system, Web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- Understanding of ESB (SeviceMix or similar), MQ (ActiveMQ, RabitMQ or similar), REST, WebSockets and Load Balancing
- To have sense of ownership of role’s area of accountability
- Good communication skills and analytical skills
- Relocation to sunny Montenegro
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- We offer to work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above-mentioned attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.