We are looking for a Front End Developer for our parent company - Aman Group (http://www.aman.co.il/englishsite/about/company-pr... ).
Project - ImVision Anomaly Management Platform development.
ImVision’s Anomaly Management Platform (AMP) is a self-learning anomaly detection and analytics engine, tailored to networks, which provides operational and security teams with proactive network monitoring and root cause analysis.
AMP monitors network traffic and identifies anomalies from the expected behavior in real time and automatically tracks their root cause, to understand which anomalies require attention and which are legitimate deviations from the expected performance. AMP relies on tailored
machine learning algorithms and deep network expertise, which together produce a robust anomaly management solution.
- Responsibility for delivering graphical user interface product
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate GUI development activities
- Responsibility for all development phases: design, implementation, integration, testing, defects management
- Communicating with multiple functions like product, system engineering, back end developers, QA and Customer Support
- Web development 3+ years
- Experience with RESTAPI is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP environment is an advantage
- Experience with Linux environment and scripting (bash, python) is an advantage
English language is the key factor of the vacancy. Place of work is in the Saint Petersburg. Please, your CV must be in english.
Дополнительная информация: оформление в штат Российской компании, компания полностью "белая".