Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with offices in USA, Russia, and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated technical support and development resources.
We are looking for a talented .Net/C# developer to start a new project and implement voice control and speech recognition for dental software. Modern technologies, interesting domain model, great opportunity to show your worth are waiting for you.
We are going to build a desktop application that is integrated with dental software from one side and our own backend (java-based web server) on other. The app should work similar to Siri or Amazon Alexa. We are planning to use modern speech recognition and dialog system such as Amazon Lex, Google Speech API, dialogflow.com
- Design and implementation a desktop application (.Net/C# based)
- Integrate different voice recognition and dialog systems, e.g. Amazon Lex
- Developing a new project from scratch
- Analyze client domain model
- Experience with .NET 4/4.5 and C# 4.0
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with WCF
- Understanding of MVVM pattern is a must-have
- Understanding of DI pattern
- Experience with Postgres or any other RDMS,
- Experience with ODBC as a data provider.
- Experience with voice recognition such as Google Voice API or Amazon Transcribe is a plus
- Good English: ability to speak and discuss complex things is mandatory
- Remote job
- Full-time work (8h/day)
- Long-term relationship
- Salary in USD
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves