Java Backend Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
TraceAir is a 3 years old startup that is going to revolutionize the whole construction industry. We develop the software that guides earthworks phase of construction daily, considering recently captured 3D model of a site. In long-term, we dream of fully automatic construction.
We are looking for a backend Java/Python developer with solid skills in offline data preprocessing, algorithms, optimization, multithreading, architecture, and who can empower our team in Automated testing, CI/CD.
We value leaders who can’t live with things done wrong, encourage teammates for changes, and drive these changes. Our product team (~15 people) is distributed across many time zones (Irkutsk, Belgorod, Minsk, San Francisco) with the central office in Moscow. Our clients are Grading construction companies and Developers in US and Russia.
Our software is built with JS, Node, Java, Python, C++, Github, Asana, uses third-party photogrammetry, CAD and GIS components, and is running on AWS and Azure VMs. The release deployment automation and robust operational monitoring became crucial for us, and we want you to help us with them.
We work in SСRUM sprints with daily standups and two week release cycle.
Some posts about TraceAir:
- Software development experience - 5 years
- Experience in teamwork > 3 developers
- Long-term project maintenance - 2 years
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Java 7, 8, or 9 - 3 years
- OOP and Design Patterns
- Unit testing
- Continuous Integration
- Confident in Git
- Task tracker and weekly conference calls with a Product Manager in English
- Moscow office - it is Ok to work from home, but you will have a lot of meetings in the office (at least 2 days a week). You are expected to schedule these meetings in the office too!
Our Tech Stack
- Amazon Web Services: S3, EC2, SWF, SNS, Lambda, SES, Cloudwatch
- Plain Java 8
- Python 2.7
- Ubuntu Server
Nice to Have
- Rule-based Data Science or Machine Learning
- Continues delivery
- Maven or Ant
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond on this post