Principal Software Engineer, XtremIO
Местоположение и тип занятости
Join a winning team! Work with cutting edge storage technology! If you are a software engineer with experience in IT/storage, if you love to face complex technical challenges, if you like to work within a fast-paced environment, your place is with the EMC/XtremIO team.
XtremIO is looking for top-notch software engineers to join our Continuous Engineering team. In this role, you will serve as a product expert within the Engineering organization, assisting in critical systems recoveries, architecture and development of software components, and providing technical solution to customer issues. The successful candidate for this position will have strong development and analytical skills, and the ability to deliver high quality solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance on product internals.
- Analyze and provide fixes for code issues related to all product components
- Design and implement software tools to improve troubleshooting and address specific customer issues
- Lead post event analysis and corrective actions implementation
- Contribute to the design and implementation requirements for future product enhancements
Work Experience and Education
- BS or MS in technical field required (engineering, computer science, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in engineering field
Competencies and skills
- Extended programming skills in C/C++
- Python – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in embedded systems and multi-threading
- Knowledge of storage systems with proficiency in the areas of resiliency, high-availability, reliability and SCSI
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced English
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across distance and time zones
Joining Us, You Will Get
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad;
- Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes;
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and Working from home;
- 34 days of paid vacation days plus 2 paid days off;
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office;
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities;
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre;
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities;
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events;
- Corporate laptop