Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, полный день
We are developing a global data platform for hospitality industry using cutting-edge microservice architectures in cloud environments. The ideal candidate for this role is driven by improving software quality by automated and continuous testing and has a desire to push the boundaries of using the latest software testing solutions in an automated way.
- Work in a development team with developers and stakeholders to understand product requirements (both business and technical), create test plans and test cases.
- Improve software quality by implementing test cases using functional, integration and load test frameworks/libraries.
- Work closely with the CI/CD to create/configure test environments using Docker containers and AWS services and automatically execute tests in order to achieve Continuous Delivery using TeamCity and other DevOps tools.
- Own, maintain and improve the existing Java test framework according to modern software development standards.
- Collaborate with developers to investigate and troubleshoot the issues.
- Support the development team with testing and ensure that software meets functional, performance and quality requirements.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years development experience using Java
- 2+ years test automation experience (creating and implementing test plans/cases; API testing preferable)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, SQL / NoSQL
- Excellent communication, documentation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Nice to have
- Travel and hospitality industry experience
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Scala / Kotlin
- Familiarity with Docker, AWS, and microservices