iOS / C++ Developer - Navigation component developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We’re looking for an experienced developer who will be a key driver behind the development for iOS of Navigation-Engine components and corresponding C++ software technology stack that powers the legendary Harman infotainment products found behind some of the most luxurious automotive brand names and is currently installed in millions of vehicles. You will be responsible for the design, algorithms, architecture decisions and their implementation in context of Navigation-Engine for iOS inside our premium Navigation SW (e.g., routing, guidance, MapViewer, GuidanceViewer, free text search, fuzzy text search).
- Analysis of the architecture of an existing C++ solution;
- Propose new ideas, approaches and implement them with focus on iOS;
- Elaboration and implementation measures for optimization and refactoring of existing code;
- Elaboration and implementation of component design, concepts, algorithms, and architecture for new features in area Navigation- Engine (e.g., route calculation, MapViewer);
- Performance analysis / profiling of Navigation- Engine under iOS;
- Technical coordination with developers of navigation controllers, navigation engine, and database compiler.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in computer science or a similar qualification;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development in Objective-C and Swift;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development in C++;
- Professional experience within navigation domain or within GIS tools or libraries for geo-data processing will be a plus;
- Knowledge of current software development technologies, such as component-oriented and OO software development, UML, Design Patterns, XML etc.;
- Experience with build tools is beneficial;
- Knowledge of NDS, GDF, RDF, OSM, MultiNet or other map data formats is beneficial;
- Experience with Perforce or similar SW management tools are beneficial;
- Passion for beautiful software;
- Self-confidence, high team spirit and communication skills;
- Must have worked as part of medium or large size team;
- English fluently written and spoken.
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.