Machine Learning SW Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for Machine Learning SW developer for our project with one of the largest automotive supplier in Europe. The project relates to development of automotive IVI system. The Machine Learning SW developer will be responsible for creation and extension of the existing applications and components with machine learning functionality, based on mathematical models and prototypes provided by analytics department.
- Requirements analysis and basic planning and estimation for own activities to support it
- Create and maintain component documentation such as High and Low level designs, Software requirements and traceability
- Develop and unit test SW component as per customer requirements
- Insure timely and quality bugfix
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within an "Agile" environment (i.e. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.)
- Extensive experience with C or C++ programming skills
- At least basic knowledge of Python language
- General Linux knowledge and experience in the Linux related programming is a must
- Fast learner. Ability to get "deep enough" quickly in any given technical area
- Work experience with Git/Bugzilla
- Fluent spoken and written English
NICE TO HAVE
- High degree/Master education on mathematical science.
- Good understanding of regression analysis
- Good understanding of statistical data modeling and embedding trained models
- Knowledge of the Machine Learning algorithms and approaches
- Frequent and long duration travels ability
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.