Местоположение и тип занятости
The project is a set of applications that are used in sales organizations to serve the customers of Telekom. There are several web applications as well as the applications providing webservices.
The team size including development, testing, analysis is about 25 people located mostly St.Pete but also in Germany. The application launch is March, 2018.
The project is searching for a test expert who will do test automation in backend area.
- Maintain and extend Back-end test framework (self-implemented test engine written on Java + TestNG, Build tool: Gradle, Reports: Allure);
- Update existing mocks with test data;
- Create new mocks;
- Train other team members;
- Close cooperation with developers and analysts teams in Agile project.
- Able to understand complex application logic from specifications;
- Experience in integration testing of multi component systems, finding the issues between several componets;
- Experience in REST and SOAP services testing;
- Experience in webservice automation testing;
- Test design: writing test cases based on business requirements and architecture design documents;
- Good communication skills in English;
Nice to have:
- Experience in setuping test frameworks in projects;
- Experience in setuping CI process;
- Able to work with Linux/Unix console.