Data Engineer (Data Warehouse Team)
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
- Development and maintenance of a data warehouse solution;
- Database design, administration, troubleshooting, data migration, data validation;
- Writing scripts, stored procedures, functions, views;
- Prepare activity reports on database status and health, data models creation and maintenance;
- Work in a Team under supervision of a Technical Lead.
- Database design and administration, senior-level SQL proficiency;
- Ability to design, build, and maintain the ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
- Data modeling and query performance improvement on PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, or similar platforms;
- Experience with database administration in Linux environment.
- Good written and oral English (B1 or higher);
- Experience in Agile and Scrum;
- Experience with developing and unit testing in Java;
- Experience with Data Warehouse, rule engine solutions;
- Knowledge of standard distributed data stack like Scribe/Fluentd, Hadoop/Spark, and general knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus;
- Knowledge of SalesForce and/or Vertica is a big advantage.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football and/or volleyball teams
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days