Sphere Software is looking for an experienced and motivated Ruby on Rails developer to take part in a challenging project. You will be working on a learning management system with social networking functionality, applies mainly for corporate training and for charity. In addition, the platform helps you to create some kind of public networks where everyone (depending on the rights) can upload videos, articles, pdf links, SCORM, etc.
- No less than 3 years working experience using Ruby on Rails, RoR 4.2
- Experience with SASS and Bootstrap
- Proven experience in working with Sidekiq, faye, mysql
- General understanding of SOA
- Knowledge of AWS, S3, OpsWorks, Redis as a plus
- Intermediate level of English
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementing full stack duties: - backend - RoR/Rack+Grape services, - frontend - JS/HTML/CSS, - automated testing - Capybara/Rspec/Cucumber/Teaspoon
- Development and deployment of applications with minimal guidance
- Servers maintenance
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth: we offer various web projects development with cutting edge technologies;
- You will never be bored: we have plenty of new projects to choose form if you ever grow tired of your current one;
- Feel yourself at home: low hierarchy, open door policy, open communication;
- A very competitive compensation package depending on experience and skills, regularly assessments and salary reviews.